Gerald "Scott" Patton
Major Gerald S. Patton is the commander of the 11th Security Support Squadron at Joint Base Andrews, Maryland.
The son of two military parents who retired to Van Buren Arkansas, Major Scott Patton graduated from the University of Arkansas, where he received his commission through AFROTC in May 2005. He began his Air Force career as a Logistics officer and later retrained as a Security Forces officer. Major Patton’s deployment experience includes service at COB Adder and Baghdad, Iraq. His most recent deployment was to Al Udeid AB, Qatar as the Air Force Central Command’s Antiterrorism officer where he led a team which provided support to the numerous installations and Forward Operating Bases in the AFCENT area of responsibility.
1. July 2005 – April 2006, Officer in Charge, Vehicle Operations Flight, 341st Logistics Readiness Squadron, Malmstrom AFB, Montana
2. April 2006 – January 2007, Undergraduate Flight Training, Student, 479th Operation Support Squadron, Moody AFB, Georgia
3. January 2007 – October 2009, Officer in Charge, Logistics Section, 96 Security Forces Squadron, Eglin AFB, Florida
4. October 2009 – November 2010, Flight Commander, 732nd Expeditionary Security Forces Squadron Detachment 2, Baghdad, Iraq
5. November 2010 – April 2013, Operations Officer, 19th Security Forces Squadron, Little Rock AFB, Arkansas
6. April 2013 – June 2015, Readiness Training Center Operations Officer, Air Force Security Forces Center Detachment 3, Fort Bliss, Texas
7. June 2015 - Present, Commander 11th Security Support Squadron, Joint Base Andrews, Maryland
Scott is the Treasurer of the USAF Police Alumni Association of is proud to serve on the Board of Directors. Scott can be reached at SPatton@usafpolice.org